Wednesday, February 4

A Sense of Humour, A sense of taste




Food is becoming a more important commodity in the marketplace every day, but what kind of food matters more.
I like to ecologise but with melancholy and alarm I oversee the noxious and bizarre sythesized comestibles I have encountered and consumed, when it was fun at the time.
Who can forget Space Dust, and the story of the boy who exploded after combining his fix with a cola drink!
Candy Cigarettes of course, and jelly worms, and prawns made of strange pink substance not like meringue.
However, the savouries are far more disturbing- Ok margarine is an invention that seems to have ben justified like NYLON, and in the same age group, but PopTarts?
And Crabsticks?

I know an Italian's pride that is wounded by Alphabetti Spaghetti, and the spanish are horrified by baked beans, made with sugar??! In cans???
It gives the supermarket experience that extra exitment and distracts from the concrete pillars - or is it just the lighting...
Let's play TROLLEY DASH I've got my eye on the creme eggs...