Sunday, February 1

Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

Well a new start looms as I prepare my latest venture, QuitaPelusa Inc.
Based on the services model, and with new machinery ready for maximum oiled performance and lean budgeting overheads, I will enter the Retiro Park in Madrid for the first day of a new, social, exiting and rewarding field.
Roughly translated the Quita Pelusa is a small service that can be retailed at as low as 1 euro a session, providing an efficient finishing within a half hour.
Lucrative and especially as we reach the fresh days of Spring with light and energy surging we all head for a stroll on Sunday and find - Horrors - that the sweater of all Winter has balled up a fright and we must remedy the situation ToutSuite...
Hence I chose Madrid, the light there unequalled showing any flaw outstandingly!
A small footprint at the entrance, exit or perhaps near the lake, in sight of events in the Crystal Salon and away we go!
I advise a few previously prepared garments/socks and a couple of machines and a good supply of batteries. Voila!
I shall now indulge in creating a Lucian Freud or inded a Jackson Pollock at my leisure...